Tern Lake - Mono 2 Duvet Cover
Another reason to never leave your bed: premium, ultra-soft Duvet Covers that transform your bedroom with amazing design. Our duvets feature sharp, vivid prints on the front, with a cozy white reverse side.
- Available in King, Queen, Full, Twin and Twin XL sizes
- Crafted with soft, lightweight microfiber
- Hand-sewn finishes
- Hidden zipper for easy care
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle
- Duvet insert not included
A black and white digital photo of the beautiful lake and mountainous area dotted with wildflowers on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. Tern lake is located at a Y in the road where the Sterling highway meets with the Seward highway. This lake got its name and is well known for the Arctic Tern birds that nest there during their annual migration.
scenic, Alaska, USA, summer, fireweed, mountains, lake, B & W