TEXTURES -- A Face of Portage Glacier Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
Circa 1961 - 1964, we would drive less than 1/4 mile off Seward Highway to get to the lake in front of Portage Glacier (Alaska), and the glacier face was roughly 1/2 mile across the lake. For our visit in July 2002, we had to drive from the Seward Highway a couple miles through a campground, then board a cruise ship and ride another 15 minutes on the winding lake to see the face of what remained of the glacier.