The old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway book cover illustration, adventure novel Duvet Cover
Another reason to never leave your bed: premium, ultra-soft Duvet Covers that transform your bedroom with amazing design. Our duvets feature sharp, vivid prints on the front, with a cozy white reverse side.
- Available in King, Queen, Full, Twin and Twin XL sizes
- Crafted with soft, lightweight microfiber
- Hand-sewn finishes
- Hidden zipper for easy care
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle
- Duvet insert not included
About this artwork
The Old Man and the Sea is a short novel written by the American author Ernest Hemingway in 1951 in Bimini, Bahamas, and published in 1952. It was the last major work of fiction by Hemingway that was published during his lifetime. One of his most famous works, it tells the story of Santiago...