The Star Flowers (1) Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
First part of this new diptych, inspired by the lesser known Brothers Grimm fairy tale, The Six Swans, in which a sister has to be silent for six years and sew six shirts from star flowers to break the spell that holds her six brothers as swans.
Black ink on Daler-Rowney pastel paper. Original 21cm X 29cm, 8" X 11".
swan, bird, water, girl, fairy tale, night, stars, flowers, fantasy, black and white, hand drawn, illustration, children's.