Tower Bridge London Hand & Bath Towel
Our soft, Artist-designed Hand Towels and Bath Towels bring a totally unique style to the bathroom. Design tip: update your bathroom towels every few months with seasonal patterns and designs.
- Available as a single towel, or in a set of four
- Set of four includes 2 Hand and 2 Bath Towels
- Hand Towel dimensions: 30” x 15”
- Bath Towel dimensions: 64” x 32”
- Soft polyester-microfiber front
- White cotton terry reverse side
It took a total of 8 years to build in the late 19th century and at the time was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever completed. The design incorporated 2 high level walkways so that the public could still cross the bridge when the road level was opened. The bridge is often mistakenly referred to as London Bridge, perhaps because the Tower of London is situated beside it. Originally painted in a chocolate brown colour, the bridge was repainted in it's now iconic colours of red, white and blue to celebrate the Queens Jubilee in 1977.
London, night, photography, London at night, city, Tower Bridge, London Bridge, Thames,