Traction Engine and Steam Lorry Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Colour Image of a 1926 Foden steam lorry 12364 TW4207 called Tiny, Newquay steam beer, first owner Marley's Tile Company Storrington Sussex UK, and Dusty a 1914 Clayton and Shuttleworth Traction engine
Foden, Foden Steam Lorry, Foden 1926, Newquay Steam Beer, Steam Beer, Foden Newquay steam Beer, lorry, beer lorry, clsayton and shuttleworth, traction engine, dusty traction engine.