Trinity Road (Tooting Bec) Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Trinity Road station (Tooting Bec since 1950) was designed by Charles Holden and opened in 1926. This is the east entrance to the station which was unusual for being so narrow and for having three large glazed roundels on the top tier.