Turquoise Marble River Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
About this artwork
Vivid turquoise water flows down the Smith River near Hiouchi California. Redwood national park and some of the tallest trees on earth reside near the Smith and Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park. The river runs into the pacific ocean.