Venice: The Grand Canal facing Santa Croce by Bernardo Bellotto Wall Clock
Good times! Rethink the traditional timepiece as functional wall decor. You’ll love how our Artists are converting some of their coolest designs specifically into Wall Clocks. Constructed with premium, shatter-resistant materials, with three frame color options.
- Natural wood, black or white frame options
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 1.75” depth
- Choose black or white hands to match frame or design
- High-impact plexiglass crystal face
- Backside hook for easy hanging
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
To the right of the Grand Canal is the Church of S. Croce. In the distance are the dome of S. Simeone Piccolo and, beyond, the campanile of S. Geremia. On the left is the church of Corpus Domini, and nearer the centre S. Lucia and the Scalzi. On the left is the 'burchiello'...