Vincent van Gogh - Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette Notebook
Finally, Notebooks worthy of your million-dollar ideas, to-do lists, doodles and super-deep journal entries. Printed on high-quality 70lb text paper for minimal bleedthrough. Get one or a set of three, in lined or unlined options.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Anti-scuff laminate cover with soft matte feel
- 52 pages of high-quality 70lb text paper
- Minimal bleed-through even with heavy ink
- Available as a single or a set of three
- Lined or unlined paper options
About this artwork
An oil on canvas painting by Vincent van Gogh circa 1856. The painting is titled Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette (in Dutch, Kop van een skelet met brandende sigaret). In this painting van Gogh is poking fun at the standard artistic practise of studying skeletons before painting live subject. The painting is held by the Vincent van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
skull, smoking, black, head, cigarette, Halloween