Water Lilies 1906 by Claude Monet Backpack
Designing our premium Backpacks is a meticulous process, as Artists have to lay out their artwork on each component. One size fits all men and women, with heavy-duty construction that’s able to handle the heavy lifting for all your school and travel needs.
- Standard unisex size: 17.75” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 5.75” (D)
- Crafted with durable spun poly fabric for high print quality
- Interior pocket fits up to 15” laptop
- Padded nylon back and bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket for accessories
Shop this artwork
About this artwork
Water Lilies (or Nymphéas, pronounced: [nɛ̃.fe.a]) is a series of approximately 250 oil paintings by French Impressionist Claude Monet (1840–1926). The paintings depict Monet's flower garden at Giverny and were the main focus of Monet's artistic production during the last thirty years of his life. Many of the works were painted while Monet suffered from cataracts.
Water, Lilies, 1906...