It's that time of year again (can you believe it?!) to find 12 more artists to contribute to our third annual Society6 calendar, each artist representing one of the 12 months of 2016.
The past two years of calendars have been seriously RAD (you can check them out here and here) and flew off the shelves so we are ready to get after it again with our 2016 Limited Edition Society6 Artist Calendar!
Some details to help you navigate this collaboration:
1. Must apply by no later than September 18th to be eligible for consideration. Please click the purple "apply" button only if you will contribute work if selected.
2. We consider all applicants, so please be confident you'll be able to contribute if selected as a calendar artist.
3. If you are selected, you will be required to create a spread for one of the calendar months (your month will be assigned to you). The spread will include one piece of artwork AND your own interpretation of the calendar grid for the days of that month.
4. You are not required to create new artwork to be eligible, but we will encourage the 12 artists that are ultimately selected to make new art (or at least rarely seen before). Completed art (including the calendar page) will be due no later than October 26th. Please be able to commit to that timeline before applying.
5. You will be notified via email for inclusion in this limited edition calendar, as well as the accompanying collection that will later be featured in the Society6 store.
Can't wait to see all your portfolios and create the most kick ass calendar of 2016!