Society6 and Hawaiian mainstay brand, in4mation, are teaming up to create FIVE Limited Edition Snapback Hats with FIVE different artists. This is your chance to help spread the aloha. Artwork on longsleeve by Vincent Cousteau.
in4mation's signature 'hi' hats - Hawaii's state initials - can be spotted all over the world from the beaches of Honolulu to the streets of Europe. Because we share common ground in supporting arts and culture, it seemed like a no brainer to team up with these guys to create FIVE Limited Edition Snapback Hats.
Learn more about in4mation at their website.
- 5 artists selected to collaborate
- Limited Edition of 150 Snapback Hats per artist/design
- All styles of art encouraged to apply
- Designable area includes panels and top and bottom for bill of hat
- Must apply no later than April 18th to be eligible for consideration.
- No new artwork required to apply.
- "Apply" button unavailable via mobile.
- A daunting, albeit rewarding process is considerating all candidates. It helps us get to know our growing community. That said, please be considerate of our time and apply only if you'll be able to contribute if selected.
- If selected, you'll create new artwork for a Limited Edition in4mation x Society6 Snapback Hat.
- You'll be notified via email if selected to contribute.
- Final artwork for selected artists will be delivered May 7th. Please be sure you can meet this deadline when applying.
Look forward to seeing everyones applications!