I'm a British/Egyptian artist residing in the UK, I like to explore Surrealist, abstract and conceptual painting approaches, I also have a passion for painting portraits. I don’t restrict myself to any particular medium or method of painting. Throughout my work I try to bring forth stories, moments in time, to capture a memory or feeling. I’m also noted for my portraiture work and have received several commissions. My work can be found in private and public collections throughout Egypt, USA, Canada, Australia, UAE Saudi Arabia and the UK. Less
Education: BA in fine arts. Graduated from the faculty of Fine Arts in Cairo 2005, Painting department.
- Took part in Sky Arts' Portrait artist of the year 2018. -Chester Arts Fair 2019.
- Participated in the art exhibition at Islam Expo 2008 at Olympia, London.
- Islam Channel – Women’s AM, 2016 -… Read More Exhibitions:
- Helwan University’s Annual Student art Exhibition in Cairo (2002).
- Helwan University’a Annual student art exhibition in Cairo (2003).
- (Rutush Misriya) exhibition by Free Art Collective in Cairo (2004).
- (Scribbles) exhibition by Free Art Collective in Cairo. (2005).
- Islam Expo Art Exhibition Olympia/Kensington. (2008).
- +Sort byPopular